This immaculate 4 bedroom family home features an enviable, open plan layout with neutral colour palette, this home offers the modern-day family multiple living areas which are certain to please every member of the tribe!
The home is centred around its well-appointed entertainer’s kitchen featuring an abundance of bench and cupboard space, a family sized breakfast bar with high quality appliances, gas cook top and dishwasher.
Located off the kitchen you will find the open-plan tiled living and dining area which flows out to the covered entertaining area – the ideal spot for a bbq with family and friends! An additional living area offers a convenient space for a home office, games area, play room for the kids or formal lounge/dining.
The master bedroom is certain to impress, featuring an enviable ensuite as well as a great sized walk-in-robe, air-conditioning and direct access to the outdoor patio. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms all have built-ins and ceiling fans. The main bathroom is ideally appointed with a separate toilet to suit those busy mid-week mornings.
Notable features include:
– open-plan living and dining area with air-conditioning
– additional lounge area
– large kitchen with stone benches and cupboard space, breakfast bar, gas cook top and dishwasher
– Master bedroom with walk-in-robe, ensuite, A/C and direct access to the outdoor area
– 3 more bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
– Well-kept main bathroom with separate toilet
– Entertaining patio overlooking the fence backyard
– Double remote lock up garage
– Separate laundry with direct access to the drying area
– Fully fenced yard for kids and pets
– Solar panels
– Large 579m2 block
– Highly desirable location
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Bus stop with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min drive, 10 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School, Holy Spirit College (opening January 2022) and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children.
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive).
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).
Be quick to inspect this fantastic home, ideally located in a quiet, family-friendly pocket within walking distance to shops, train, bus, parks and playgrounds and close to schools, childcare and a host of other amenities!!!