– 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
– Master bedroom with Ensuite & walk in robe + a/c
– Well designed modern kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm 6 burner gas stone
– A/c in living area
– Double lock up garage
– Front and rear access
– Separate laundry
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Outdoor entertaining patio with peaceful bushland outlook
– Large 320m2 block
– Good amount of grassed yard (enough room for a pool)
Perfectly positioned with a delightful bushland frontage, this superbly maintained home is a must see! This home not only has one of Fitzgibbon’s best locations but is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer with the spacious dimensions, a family-friendly floorplan and enviable private alfresco entertaining area.
Well maintained over the the years and boasting an impressive neutral colour palette, this impeccable family home is certain to impress. Incorporating 3 good-sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and the master bedroom is well appointed with a walk-in robe and Ensuite. Whilst you’re cooking up a storm in the well-appointed kitchen, you will be a part of the action. Whether your family is outdoors or in the living/dining room, you can keep an eye on them at all times.
This lowset home is located in one of the best streets in Fitzgibbon and sits on a large 320m2 block, just a short stroll to parks, kids’ playground, walking tracks, restaurants & public transport. Only being a stone’s throw away from Major shopping and dining hub Westfield Chermside, this really is the ideal location