Perfectly located in a quiet pocket at the end of a cul-de-sac, this immaculate family-friendly home offers the ultimate level of privacy and low maintenance living. You will enjoy the convenience of being close to all amenities including public transport, schools, shops, restaurants, parks & bike paths.
This 3-bedroom low set home features open plan living and dining areas which flow out to a covered alfresco area as well as the spacious and fully fenced back yard with plenty of room for your kids and pets to run around.
You will love the well-appointed kitchen that offers plenty of bench space as well as a spacious walk-in pantry. All bedrooms are light and bright with plenty of space, built-in-robes and a/c. The master bedroom has a luxurious walk-in-robe and access to a two-way bathroom which is well-kept offering a separate bathtub, shower and a separate toilet to suit those busy mid-week mornings.
Not only does this home offer brilliant entertaining possibilities and personal space, but it also has the often overlooked essentials such as separate laundry, walk-in pantry, lockup car garage and fully fenced yard.
– 3 large bedrooms with built-ins, ceiling fans and a/c
– Master bedroom with walk-In robe
– Open plan living and dining area
– Spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry and heaps of bench space
– Two-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Separate toilet for added convenience
– Separate Laundry with direct external access
– Covered alfresco area
– Spacious 360m2 block
– Fully fenced yard
– Single lock up car garage
– Positioned in the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
– Well-maintained throughout
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Bus stop with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min drive, 10 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School, Holy Spirit College and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children.
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive).
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).
Whether you’re a first home buyer, a downsizer, an astute investor or simply looking for a low maintenance lifestyle, this home is a must see!