This immaculate 4 bedroom family home features an enviable, open plan layout with neutral colour palette, this home offers the modern-day family living which is certain to please every member of the tribe!
The home is centred around its well-appointed entertainer’s kitchen featuring an abundance of bench and cupboard space, a family sized breakfast bar with quality appliances.
Located off the kitchen you will find the open-plan tiled living and dining area which flows out to the expansive covered entertaining area – the ideal spot for a bbq with family and friends! There is also a fully fenced yard for kids and pets to run around.
The master bedroom is certain to impress, featuring an enviable ensuite as well as a great sized walk-in-robe and a direct access to the patio area. The other 3 bedrooms all have ceiling fans, 2 of them with built-ins. The main bathroom is ideally appointed with a separate toilet to suit those busy mid-week mornings.
Not only does this home offer brilliant entertaining possibilities and personal space, but it also has the often overlooked essentials such as separate laundry, fully fenced yard, a double lock up car garage and garden shed
Notable features include:
– open-plan living & dining area with air-conditioning
– large kitchen with heaps of bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar, quality appliances
– Master bedroom with WIR, and impressively appointed ensuite and direct access to the patio
– 3 more bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 of them with built-ins
-air con in masted bedroom and bed 4
– Well-kept main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
– Huge undercover entertaining patio
– Separate laundry
– Double remote lock up garage
– Fully fenced yard for kids and pets
– Overlooking bushlands
– Large 405m2 block
– Highly desirable location
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Bus stop with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min drive, 8 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School, Holy Spirit College and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children.
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive).
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).
With so much to offer, this property will be in demand, so act quickly as this fantastic opportunity to purchase in this area will not wait for you.