Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to buy a property that is sensationally positioned just minutes to acres of parkland, public transport, schools and major shopping centres. This home offers the perfect opportunity for a family or an investor to break into the market. Vacant and ready for immediate possession, this is an ideal property to put your personal touches and add more value down the track!
Welcome your family and friends from the veranda where you will feel the cool breezes and the vibe that is characteristics of the 80s era. The layout of the house is quite unique as they get extended over a period of time.
The side access is a bonus for tradies as it leads towards the work shed which you can use to store work tools, out-of-season stuff or as a man cave. The tandem carport is also ideal to park your boat, pop top caravan or trailer.
This is truly a property that will give you options so it doesn’t get any better than this. Located close to the commercial establishments in the surrounding areas of Geebung, don’t miss out on a good buy. Call The Lolit Bumanlag Team now to view the property and get yourself auction-ready!
• High-set house with weatherboard exterior and metal roof
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 have built-ins, 1 bathroom, 3-car space
• Master bedroom has heaps of clothing space in the large built-in robe
• Gated front veranda with great views and captures nice breezes
• Open plan layout of living, dining and kitchen
• Rumpus has window air-conditioning
• High ceilings throughout
• Kitchen has electric stove and oven
• Bathroom with shower and bathtub
• Separate laundry, 6-panel Solar electric system
• Large undercover patio at the rear
• Side access, Garden shed
• 6 x 3.8mts Work shed
• Hardwood floors underneath the carpets
• Electric hot water system, NBN connected
• Water tank supplies the laundry
• 607sqm block
• Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, walk to acres of parklands, bike paths through to the playground and within minutes to the Geebung train station, bus stop, St Dympna’s Primary & St Kevin’s Catholic School, Geebung State School, Nudgee College, local shopping precincts, Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, The Prince Charles Hospital, and within 25 minutes to the Brisbane CBD
Council Rates – $382.05/Quarter
Water Rates – $206.04/Quarter
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price range for website functionality purposes.