This spacious and modern townhouse is in one of the most convenient pockets of Alderley. This well configured, 3 bedroom property with a 2 car garage has everything you need.
The first floor offers a large open plan space with timber look flooring. This space is airconditioned with two ceiling fans, perfect for this summer! The dining space opens out onto the large outdoor partially covered patio. Adjacent to the dining area is the kitchen with plenty of storage space, breakfast bar, dishwasher and gas stove cooktop.
The second floor boasts three generous sized bedrooms and main bathroom. The main bedroom features a built-in wardrobe, ensuite and air-conditioning. The second bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan and the third bedroom/office space features air-conditioning.
Walk up the street to Coles and specialty stores along with Alderley train station and two bus stops conveniently close by.
* Bright and spacious kitchen, equipped with stainless steel appliances including
dishwasher, gas stove cooktop and electric oven. There’s also a breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space.
* Practical and private courtyard – a perfect spot for outdoor entertaining which flows out from the kitchen/dining. Fully fenced and landscaped with stenciled patio area.
* 3 good sized bedrooms with carpet
* Spacious bathroom, ensuite off master bedroom as well as powder room downstairs
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in both the living area, master bedroom and third bedroom/office space
* Internal access from the remote garage with great storage space options
* Security screens and ceiling fans throughout
* Located at the back of the complex
* A central spot in Alderley – walk approximately 300 metres to Coles and specialty stores, walk approximately 500 metres to Alderley train station. Two bus stops (160 metres and 280 metres away serving routes P343, 345, 360 and 390) within close walking distance – a perfect location for those who work in the city and need to be within range of reliable transport;
* Banks St Reserve, Sedgley Park, bike tracks, walking tracks and dog parks within close range.