This exceptional tri-level townhouse, nestled in the sought-after suburb of Chermside, is a true gem waiting for you in an unmatched location. With a well thought out design to maximise bedroom sizes and living space, this property offers a perfect combination of comfort, style, and convenience.
The top floor features 2 good sized bedrooms both with built in robes and ceiling fans with the master bedroom leading to a private balcony overlooking the below courtyard. The well-kept and updated bathroom is conveniently located between both bedrooms with a separate shower and spa bath to help relax and unwind after a long day.
Middle floor accommodates a cleverly designed open plan living and dining area leading off the well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space opening up to a light filled balcony maximising the living and dining space.
The Ground floor features a large single lockup garage with a lot of additional storage space or a place to work on your hobbies and interests. Through the garage you will find a private court yard with space to plant veggies or enjoy a glass of wine or coffee in the morning.
• 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom 1 car Townhouse
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Updated kitchen with electric stove, plenty of storage and Incorporated laundry
• Open plan living and dining
• Updated bathroom with separate shower and spa bath
• Good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• Sizeable private court yard
• Small, quiet complex with very low Body Corporate
• 35 m walk to Kuran Street Bus Stop
• 700 m walk to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
• 1.3 km walk to Prince Charles Hospital
• 1.9 km walk to Craigslea State School
• 5.4 km drive to Northgate Train Station
• 11.6 km drive to Brisbane City