Welcome to a fantastic investment opportunity! This beautiful low set brick and tile home located at 63 Eucumbene Dr, Petrie is the perfect addition to your portfolio. With a spacious 1,003m2 block of land, this property is perfectly designed to provide a comfortable and convenient lifestyle for tenants.
The two living areas provide ample space for relaxation and entertainment, with high ceilings in the living area creating an open and airy atmosphere that tenants will love. The air-conditioning ensures that your tenants will always be comfortable, no matter the weather outside. And with a fixed lease until April 2024, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your investment is secure.
The master bedroom features a walk-in robe, providing your tenants with plenty of storage space. The other two bedrooms have built-ins, well-lit, and with ample space for a double bed. The kitchen offers electric cooking appliances including oven, dishwasher, double sink and overhead cupboards.
With Kurwongbah Primary School just a short walk away, this property is perfectly located for families with young children. Local shops and transport are also nearby, making it easy for your tenants to run errands and get around town. And with Petrie set to experience significant growth in the coming years, this property is perfectly positioned to benefit from the area’s booming property market.
Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in one of Petrie’s most sought-after neighbourhoods. Contact the Lolit Bumanlag Team to arrange an inspection and see for yourself why this property is such a smart investment choice.
Some notable features:
• 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car-space, low set brick and tile home
• 2 Spacious living areas
• High ceilings in family living area with air-con
• Main bathroom with tub and shower
• Currently tenanted until 17 April 2024
• Short walk to Kurwongbah Primary School and within close proximity to the local shops, parklands, university, public and private schools, train and bus transport
• Easy access to Westfield Shopping Centre in nearby suburb of North Lakes, Costco, Ikea and the Bruce Highway
• 1,003m2 block of land