Welcome home to this freshly painted townhouse which is perfectly positioned in a quiet pocket of Zillmere. Entering through a coded gate, you will love the private courtyard leading to your front door, surrounded by pretty, yet low maintenance garden beds.
Entering the home, you will find an air-conditioned, open plan living space leading to the well-equipped kitchen. With stone benches, breakfast bar, sizeable cupboard pantry and dishwasher, mealtime will be a breeze.
Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms plus a study with built-ins which could be used as a small fourth bedroom or nursery. All bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes whilst the master is also air-conditioned.
Our favourite features include:
– Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in wardrobe, air conditioning and ceiling fan
– 2 additional bedrooms with ceiling fans and walk in wardrobes
– Study with ceiling fan and built-in which could be used as a small 4th bedroom or nursery
– Air-conditioned open plan living/dining area
– Kitchen with stone benches, dishwasher and electric cooking
– Separate toilet downstairs
– Fully fenced front courtyard with coded access
– Alarm system
– Single remote lock up garage with internal access
– Pets negotiable upon application
Groceries – 200m
Local restaurants/coffee – 200m
Local schools – 400m
Shopping – 500m
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available