Welcome to 57 Cruice Street, Dayboro!
This character home sits on a surprisingly flat 1,012m2 with a perfect North East aspect capturing summer breezes and stunning mountain views. This 1960’s solid built timber home is an unpolished gem with endless possibilities to renovate, retain or redevelop. With side access to the huge backyard, there is plenty of space for a shed, pool and playground.
The home has single level living upstairs, solid timber floors and large windows throughout creating an abundance of natural light and a warm and inviting atmosphere. Downstairs is the laundry, car parking and workshop, a tidy space just waiting to be utilized or developed further.
Property features include:
• beautifully appointed kitchen with new gas cooktop, dishwasher & corner pantry
• seamless transition from kitchen to dining and outdoor entertaining whilst overlooking the back yard
• all bedrooms are a good size with built-in cupboards and large windows with lots of natural light
• split system air-conditioning installed in the main living area that cools the entire upstairs
• 1012m2 allotment with town water, rain water tank & solar system
• orchard trees including lemon, oranges, limes, jaboticaba, grumichamas and banana
• selectively planted native shrubs & trees feed the wildlife and encourage an abundance of bird life
Dayboro is the best of both worlds! Create your dream home in this beautiful country town whilst still being within easy reach of the vibrant Brisbane CBD. The home is an easy walk to the town centre and Dayboro primary school which also provides an excellent bus service for secondary students to a large range of both public and private schools in the region.
This property provides a blank canvas for your imagination. Let your creativity soar as you transform this property into the home of your dreams. For more information about this rare opportunity contact Shelley 0409 056 838.