Displaying an idyllic private setting and welcoming ambience this classic country residence has been bought to life with thoughtful renovation in keeping with its historic charm. Transformed into a modern and spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home upstairs, whilst downstairs can be utilized as a self-contained unit for live in parents, teenagers or a home office with separate access.
In true Queensland style, the emphasis on outdoor living has been superbly captured. The expansive Northeast facing deck captures your picture-perfect acreage lifestyle with views that overlook the pool area, stables, huge dam and across the 4.8 acres of lush horse paddocks. Remarkably adaptive this property has possibilities to be explored including options for extra income.
About the property:-
– dual level large family residence of style and function, a stunning renovation of this solid hardwood timber home
– fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout
– the well laid out floor plan allows for open plan family friendly living with the exterior landscape beautifully framed within new modern windows
– new contemporary kitchen featuring stone bench tops, European appliances, breakfast bar and copious storage
– luxury master suite incorporates a modern ensuite and walk in robe with built-in cabinetry
– there are four additional bedrooms across two levels, three with built in robes
– the well-appointed main bathroom has a separate shower and bath with private views over the property
– the lower level offers a large rumpus room, separate office with built-in robe, toilet and laundry, ideal for separate living
– double lock-up secure parking, remote entry & internal access
– 4.8 acre property ideally suited for horses
– fantastic saltwater pool with waterfall feature in shaded tropical surrounds
– fully fenced paddocks, gently sloped pasture and large spring fed dam
– 40 x 20m grassed arena, 4 stables with day yards tack and feed stores plus undercover float parking
– there is potential for income generation from double storey shed with 3 phase power & attached extra high 3 carport allows for truck parking
– 3 water tanks totaling approx. 50,000 litres + dam water pump for stock and gardens
– 5.5kw solar system, new roof, new electric hot water system
– reliable fixed wireless NBN connection with excellent speeds
– impressive private entry securely fenced with solar remote key ensures privacy
– 2 minutes to Samford Village and 12 minutes to Ferny Grove train station (the shortest rail line to Brisbane CBD)
This contemporary home features all the modern comforts you’d expect in a newly built home with the convenience of Samford Village just minutes away. It’s also located within the catchment for some of the area’s most sought after schools, retail hubs and major shopping centres. This property offers the complete package for the family to just move in and enjoy!