Nestled amidst the beauty of Kobble Creek, this unique property offers an unparalleled escape from the hustle and bustle of city life where privacy, nature, and modern amenities meet. It’s the perfect blend of natural beauty and where the native flora and fauna exist.
The solar-powered studio makes a perfect weekender or a place to live while you plan your new home. There is an excellent water supply already in place with over 100,000 litres of water storage tanks and two dams providing excellent opportunities for recreational activities and watering the abundant wildlife.
• 1.64 hectares (approx. 4.05 acres) with cleared areas and natural bush
• solar-powered studio with air-conditioning – perfect for a weekend getaway
• 2 Dams for recreational use and irrigation
• 3 x 33,000 litre + 1 x 3,000 litre water storage tanks
• all weather concrete driveway for easy access
• breathtaking natural surroundings and wildlife
• your very own piece of paradise with unmatched privacy
Kobble Creek is a sought-after region, known for it’s picturesque landscapes, and a strong sense of community. Located approximately 50 minutes from the Brisbane CBD & airport, this property allows you to experience the best of both worlds. It’s just a short 10 minute drive to enjoy one of the many unique coffee shops & cafe’s that Dayboro offers, or spend just few minutes extra to meet in the middle with your city friends so they too can experience your new local village ‘Samford’.
The owners have moved interstate and this land must be sold so all offers will be considered. For enquiries or to arrange an inspection contact Shelley Lovelock 0409 056 838.