Experience the magic of this exceptional lowset house, now available for the first time in the market. With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it’s the ideal home for your family. Picture yourself enjoying quality time in the open plan living area, filled with warmth and laughter.
Enjoy the seamless flow from the open plan living area to the covered outdoor entertaining space, perfect for hosting memorable get-togethers with friends and loved ones. Take a dip in the above-ground pool or at the spa and unwind in the cozy cabana.
Dinner preparation will be a pleasure in the beautifully appointed kitchen which has plenty of room to create culinary master pieces.
Convenience is key with a 2-car garage and double-gated side access, allowing you to bring in your trailer, boat, or caravan. Located near Warner’s amenities and surrounding areas, everything you need is within easy reach.
Don’t wait any longer – seize this opportunity and make 54 Gum St, Warner your forever home. Experience comfort, luxury, and convenience like never before. Your new chapter begins here! Call The Lolit Bumanlag Team for more information.
Summary of Features:
• AV Jennings low-set brick and tile home offering 4 bed, 2 bath, and 2-car space
• Master bedroom has ensuite, air-con, and built-in robe ‘
• Two drop down ladders for easy access to the attic in bedroom hallway and garage
• Modern kitchen has dishwasher, electric stove, oven, and rangehood
• Open plan layout of living, dining, and kitchen
• Skylight, Air-conditioning
• Separate laundry off-kitchen
• Main bath with shower and tub
• Above-ground pool with deck, sun loungers, and 5-person spa
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Tahiti-style cabana with ceiling fan and string lights
• Garden Shed
• 3.2kW solar electric system with 16 solar panels
• Concrete pad for trailer, boat or caravan
• Double-gated access to the street
• 2,500 litres Rainwater tank
• Solar hot water system complemented by electric booster
• Termimesh termite barrier
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage
• 665m2 block of land
• Located within close proximity to the local shops at Warner Marketplace, Genesis Christian College, dog parks, playground, lake, schools, and public transport