Welcome to 50 Macquarie Circuit—a beautifully designed home in the highly sought-after ‘Fitzgibbon Chase.’ Perfect for established families, first home buyers, astute investors, or those seeking a lifestyle change, this residence offers a picturesque view of the natural bushlands that grace its backdrop.
This home boasts a stunning kitchen featuring a gas oven, large 6-burner gas cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher, and ample stone benchtops for meal preparation. The kitchen seamlessly integrates with the spacious open-plan living and dining area, extending to a covered outdoor patio—an ideal space for entertaining or relishing the tranquillity of the surrounding bushlands.
With three generously sized bedrooms, each equipped with air conditioning for personalized comfort, the home ensures a cool and cozy atmosphere. The master bedroom stands out with a walk-in robe, an ensuite, and split-system air conditioning for year-round comfort. An additional split system is located in the main living area.
The property also features a dedicated laundry room with built-in storage and direct access to the side of the property and clothes hoist. A beautifully appointed main bathroom, with a spacious shower, is situated between bedrooms 2 and 3, and a separate toilet is conveniently located nearby.
– Stunning kitchen with gas oven and 6-burner cooktop
– Open plan living and dining area
– Covered outdoor patio for entertaining
– Three generously sized bedrooms
– Air conditioning in every bedroom for personalized comfort
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Additional split-system air conditioning in the main living area
– Dedicated laundry room with built-in storage
– Oversized single, remote-controlled garage
– Anti-bug screens throughout
– Captivating view of natural bushlands
Highlights of this convenient location:
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining, and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Bus stop with high frequency and express bus services during peak times, with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min drive, 10 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, St Flannan’s Catholic, Primary School, Holy Spirit College and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2-minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).
Don’t miss out on the chance to call 50 Macquarie Circuit home — Contact the Johnny Lin team today to arrange an inspection and secure your slice of contemporary living.