Located in the sort-after suburb of Eaton’s Hill perched on top of a hill at the end of a cul de sac, this quaint 3-bedroom home has views that pack a punch. The home features floor-to-ceiling windows and glass sliding doors across the open-plan living and dining area opening onto a generously sized deck to make the most of the picturesque surroundings. The kitchen looks over the living and dining area boasting a dishwasher and an electric cooktop.
Three good-sized carpeted bedrooms make this home perfect for a small family. Two of the bedrooms feature built-in robes with the master featuring ceiling fans and air conditioning. Storage won’t be an issue with a 2-car carport and workshop located at the front of the house. Located minutes away from local schools and shops, this home has all you need!
– 3 Bedrooms, master featuring ceiling fan, air conditioning and ensuite
– Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with floor-to-ceiling windows
– Large deck with spectacular views
– Large bathroom with separate toilet
– Internal laundry with outside access
– 2 car carport
– Workshop/Storage Area
– 2 x additional Aircons to be installed
– 1.5 km to local childcare
– 1.7km to bus stop
– 1.8 km to local shops, restaurants, cafes and Eaton’s Hill Hotel
– 2.0 km from Eaton’s Hill State School
– 4.6 km to Albany Creek State High School
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request an alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available