You have bedrooms and living space galore in this extra-large family home in a great quiet spot in Petrie. When location is super important this home is an easy walk to schools, shops, train, and parkland.
Some features include:
• High ceilings and large windows for light and air
• Plantation shutters add a feeling of light and bright in open plan family/dining/kitchen to control light and air flow
• Big air-conditioned rumpus room with a study and built-in desks
• Study has a separate entry – ideal for working from home
• 5 big bedrooms
• Ensuite and air-conditioning in master bedroom plus a private balcony
• Great design for visiting guests with a bedroom and extra living downstairs.
• Big alfresco area to enjoy the cool of summer evenings.
• Side access for extra vehicles, campers, boats
• Super large 1,106m2 land
• Double car lockup with internal entry and extra storage
If you’re looking for a big family home in a quiet location, this one is worth putting on your list. The proximity to shops, train, schools, and university in a quiet cul-de-sac location means there will be keen interest in this home.
If not sold beforehand, the home will be sold at auction on 19th October at 6pm at Club Pine Rivers, Bray Park.