Tucked away in a desirable and in a super convenient pocket, this home has been lovingly maintained by owner, beautifully presented and ready for you to move straight in.
This 3-bedroom low set home features air-conditioned open-plan living/dining area which flows out to spacious and breezy back covered entertaining patio which presents the ideal setting to entertain your family and friends.
Your inner master chef will love the well-appointed kitchen that offers plenty of bench and cupboard space.
All bedrooms are light and bright with built-ins. the master bedroom has a luxurious walk-in-robe and access to a two-way bathroom which is well-kept offering a separate bathtub, shower and a separate toilet to suit those busy mid-week mornings. Separate laundry with direct access to the drying area.
The back garden is low maintenance and fully fenced and has more than enough room for the kids and family pets!
Located in a highly desirable pocket close to shops, schools, restaurants, childcare, parks and walking paths, this home is an opportunity not to be missed!
Notable features include:-
– Open plan living and Dining with A/C
– Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboards& bench space
– Separate Laundry with direct external access
– Large covered patio area with plenty of yard space
– 3 Good-sized bedrooms
– Master with WIR and access to a 2-wy bathroom
– Main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
– Double covered carport could fit caravan or boat
– The lock up car garage has been beautifully converted into a home office/rumpus area
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Bus stop with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min drive, 10 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School, Holy Spirit College and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children.
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive).
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).
Whether you’re a first home buyer, a downsizer, an astute investor or simply looking for a low maintenance lifestyle, this home is a must see!