This lovingly maintained and previously owner-occupied home offers 2 bathrooms, a separate studio, 3 sheds, and ample yard space for additional vehicles and weekend activities. Built with comfort and practicality in mind, this home promises years of joy.
Step into a world of comfort as each bedroom welcomes you with refreshing air-conditioning, generous proportions, ceiling fans, and oversized built-in robes to keep your belongings neatly organized. The separate studio is a versatile addition, featuring a convenient small kitchenette and bathroom, ideal as a potential third bedroom, a dedicated work-from-home space, or an additional living area to suit your unique lifestyle.
The well-sized kitchen and meals area offers a delightful space for culinary adventures. Equipped with an oven and stove less than 12 months old, this space is both functional and inspiring. Covered access to the studio and laundry adds convenience to your daily routine, while the front living area is bathed in natural light streaming through large windows, creating a serene ambience that will uplift your spirits.
Step outside and be greeted by the fully fenced yard, a haven for children and pets alike. Revel in the freedom and ample space it provides for additional vehicles, a caravan, or indulging in exciting weekend activities. The three practical sheds/storage options on the property ensure that your family can expand and thrive for years to come.
Located in an unbeatable position, this home offers unparalleled convenience. With close proximity to local shopping destinations, prestigious private and public schools, and reliable public transport links, every amenity you need is within easy reach. Seize the opportunity to make this exceptional home your own and experience a lifestyle that surpasses expectations.
– Two good-sized bedrooms with aircon, ceiling fans and built-in robes
– A separate studio, great for a third bedroom, study or additional living area
– Studio consists of a bathroom and a small kitchenette
– Airconditioning living areas, all but one
– Automatic and secure lockup garage
– Three practical shed or storage areas
– Good sized parcel of land that is fully fenced
– Colourbond roof less than 6 years old
***Please note a dishwasher will be installed at the property***
– 600m from Taigum Square (Woolworths, post office)
– 800m from Taigum State School
– 2min drive St Flannan’s School
– 4min drive Holy Spirit College
– 4min drive from Taigum Village ( Aldi, Coles)
– 7min drive to Nudgee College
– 7min drive Westfield Chermside
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available