Situated in a family-friendly suburb of Warner and designed for modern living, this beautiful home offers the versatility of having dual living. It has the advantage to cater to a large family – parents or in-laws, adult children saving up on their first home, guest stay overs, or as a teen-age retreat. The self-contained accommodation of this home includes a fully functional kitchenette, lounge, bedroom with en-suite, and its own laundry.
This unique residence flows seamlessly from indoor to outdoor entertaining and you have to step inside to appreciate its features, layout and space. Downstairs has the potential to be built into a workshop or storage.
A well-presented family home, it captures nice breezes from the veranda and located in a quiet street close to local shops, transport, park lands, lake, multiple walking and bike tracks, and schools including the sought-after Genesis Christian College. Well-priced homes boasting a dual living potential like this don’t come very often in the market so secure this home now for a brighter future and call The Lolit Bumanlag Team for your viewing pleasure.
Main House Features:
• 3 bedrooms, all have air-cons and floating timber floors, 2 have built-ins
• Master bedroom has en-suite and walk-in robe
• Living area or media room opens out to veranda
• Spacious open layout of family, dining and kitchen
• Main bathroom has tub and shower
• Covered timber deck, Stairs to backyard
• Kitchen has electric stove and oven, dishwasher, range hood, and pendant lights
• Air-con and ceiling fans throughout
Optional Dual Living Features:
• Separate entrance from the porch
• Large formal living has air-con and ceiling fan
• Wet bar/Kitchenette with 2-burner electric stove and range hood
• Master bedroom has built-in robe, air-con, ceiling fan, laundry in the en-suite, and floating timber floors
Additional features include:
• 5,000 litre Rain water tank, Garden shed
• Remote-controlled double lock up garage has internal access and snap-lock modular floorings
• 5kW Solar electric system, 600m2 block
• Potential to build downstairs or convert to workshop or additional storage
Council Rates: $443.91/Quarter
Water Rates: $407.24/Quarter