Enjoy two spacious living levels that complement indoor and outdoor entertaining at 36 Sheaves Road. We are delighted to present this exceptional home on a generous corner block in an always popular pocket of Kallangur.
If you’re looking for a move-in ready home with a range of options, this is the one for you. There is independent entry to both levels of the house, with downstairs providing two multi-use rooms with built-in robes and a gorgeous new kitchen with stone benchtops. There is also a separate laundry room with direct access to the full-length undercover patio. All of the downstairs is tiled and offers some versatile space for a home business or many other uses.
Upstairs, the polished timber flooring provides a sense of warmth and cohesiveness to this level. The open-plan living and dining areas are complemented by the well-appointed kitchen, with modern appliances and plenty of bench and cupboard space. Double doors open from the dining area onto an enormous covered entertaining deck. There is ample room for casual seating and dining, barbecue and much more out here, and the elevated position makes it a beautiful space to enjoy year-round.
The three generous-sized bedrooms have large windows and ceiling fans, while two have built-in robes. The renovated bathroom is close by and provides a modern and bright space to get ready in the mornings. The two levels offer a great deal of room for a big family to spread out, and the corner block means you enjoy two-street access to the large garden, where a double-length carport provides parking for the family vehicles.
This property has been freshly painted throughout, and both kitchens and bathrooms have been recently renovated. Add to this a 10kw solar electric system and a long-lasting Colorbond roof, and you have a sensational home package that is move-in ready. To make 36 Sheaves Road your new address, contact The Lolit Bumanlag Team today.
At A Glance:
• 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom highset two-level home
• Self contained downstairs with kitchenette, open plan living, 2 multi-purpose rooms being used as 4th or 5th bedroom with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Full kitchen and bathroom on each level giving lots of options
• Polished floors throughout upstairs
• Expansive deck and undercover patio – perfect for the entertainer
• Recently renovated, freshly painted, recent kitchen/bathroom updates
• Dual street access, 10 kW Solar electric system
• Garden shed, Electric hot water system
• Dual occupancy rent potential of $800 week
• Close to local schools, shops, transport links, park lands North Lakes shopping centre, University of the Sunshine Coast-Petrie Campus, and the motorway
Note: The ceiling height downstairs is under 2.4 metres. The multi-purpose or utility rooms downstairs are suitable as 4th and 5th bedrooms.
Disclaimer: Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.