This immaculate family home has been lovingly maintained and cared for by the owners. Featuring an enviable and practical open plan layout with neutral colour palette, this home is awaiting a buyer seeking the best in location, quality, functionality and style.
The home is centred around its well-appointed entertainer’s kitchen featuring an abundance of bench and cupboard space, a family sized kitchen island bench with high quality appliances, 900mm stand-alone oven with gas cook top and dishwasher.
Located off the kitchen you will find the open-plan living and dining area which seamlessly flows out to the expansive and secluded covered entertaining area – the ideal spot for a bbq with family and friends!
The master bedroom is certain to impress, featuring an enviable ensuite as well as a great sized his and her walk-in-robes. The other 2 bedrooms all have ceiling fans and built-ins. The main bathroom is ideally appointed with a separate toilet to suit those busy mid-week mornings.
Sure to impress the most particular of buyers, not a cent had been spared in its creation! This home has been built and finished with meticulous detail and exceptional designer flair and must be seen to be appreciated.
Notable features include:
– High ceilings and ducted a/c throughout
– open-plan living & dining area with rake ceiling
– Spacious modern kitchen with heaps of storage, island bench, gas stove top, 900mm oven and dishwasher
– All 3 bedrooms are over-sized
– Master bedroom with his & her WIRs, and impressively appointed ensuite – the other 2 bedrooms complete with ceiling fans and built-ins
– plantation shutters in master bedroom and study room for complete privacy
– Well-kept main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
– Additional study room which could potentially converted into 4th bedroom
– Additional sitting area/ media room
– Expansive undercover entertaining patio with tiled floor and ceiling fans
– Separate laundry with direct external access
– Double remote lock up garage
– Fully fenced courtyard
– Prime location facing parklands
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Bus stop with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station (5 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School, Holy Spirit College and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children.
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive).
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).
With so much to offer, this property will be in demand, so act quickly as this fantastic opportunity to purchase in this area will not wait for you.