Welcome to your dream home! This stunning high-set brick and colorbond residence has everything you need for a comfortable and stylish family lifestyle, plus the added potential for development.
The property has been thoughtfully re-landscaped with fresh new turf, a new retaining wall, and a beautiful verandah at the front of the house. Inside, you’ll find a fully upgraded kitchen with a tile splashback, oven, step-in pantry, and polished timber floors that give the home a touch of elegance.
The five bedrooms feature plush new carpets, four have air-cons and three have ceiling fans, ensuring a comfortable night’s sleep for the whole family. The property also includes two toilets and one bathroom including a new powder room adding an extra touch of convenience.
The home boasts floor tiles downstairs, a concreted driveway, and a fresh coat of paint, making it both stylish and practical. The wooden polished floors and brand new blinds add to the overall aesthetic, while the vacuum-aid and garden shed provide added convenience.
The property also features legal height downstairs, adding to the flexibility of the space. With NBN and Wi-Fi connection available downstairs, you’ll never be out of touch especially if you are working or running a business from home.
However, the real drawcard of this property is its zoning as Residential B, meaning it is suitable to build up to an eight-storey building or multiple dwelling . This makes it an excellent opportunity for those looking to invest in a property with development potential.
Located next to Our Lady of the Way Catholic School and set on a huge 769m2 block, this property is perfectly positioned for a family, investor, student accommodation, or developer alike. With a double carport, new gutters, and an electric hot water system, this property ticks all the boxes.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity – contact the Lolit Bumanlag Team today to schedule a viewing and see the potential for yourself!
At a glance:
• High-set 5 bedroom brick and colorbond home
• 2 Toilets including a powder room and 1 bathroom
• Double car-space
• Legal height downstairs
• Sunroom with new roof
• 2 Spacious living areas
• Extensive upgrades and renovations
• Zoned residential B with potential to build an 8-storey building or multiple dwelling
• 769m2 block of land
• Located next to Our Lady of the Way Catholic School and within short walking distance to Mt Maria College, Petrie State School, three Day Care Centres, Petrie Train Station/Transport Hub (running express to the city), University of the Sunshine Coast, and close to the local shops, parks, sporting facilities and Lawnton boat ramp.