Imagine coming home to this gorgeous sanctuary at 3 Chabrol Court in Petrie! It is a home that combines the best of old world charm and modern design.
Beautifully maintained and recently updated, featuring a plethora of multiple living spaces where everyone can truly spread out in total comfort. You will be impressed the moment you enter into this home. Spread perfectly over 3-levels with double-door entrance, you will go “Wow” as you enter through the foyer. The high cathedral ceilings in the spacious lounge will immediately catch your attention offering leafy views, polished timber floors and brick feature walls, reflecting natural light making the home feel even bigger and brighter.
Fully renovated bathrooms, and good sized bedrooms, with an office located adjacent to the main bedroom that can easily be used as a parent’s retreat.
Another luxurious feature of this home is the addition of a gazebo complete with power points and canopy with insect screening, providing cover from the elements when you’re relaxing outdoors and having social events with family and friends.
Surrounded by well-manicured gardens and mature trees, tropical fruits abound in this property, including Pomelo, Star fruit, Orange, Lime and Mango trees, Lychee, Pawpaw, plus Bird’s eye chilli bush, the serenity and privacy of this spot makes all the difference!
The secured carport houses the spa and sauna for your further well-being and relaxation. It’s not hard to understand why the current owners have spent much of their time in this oasis over the past years.
Immaculately presented, this is truly a home that will reward you with options and abundance of living domains. With all these features, this property will not last long so if you’ve missed an exceptional buy in the past, don’t let this one slip you by. Call The Lolit Bumanlag Team now for more info or come to the open home so you don’t miss out.
Some notable features:
– Tri-level home with brick construction and decromastic tile roof
– High cathedral ceilings with exposed brick walls in the living room
– Double door entrance opens to the foyer
– 3 bedrooms, 2 have built-ins
– Master bedroom has renovated en-suite and walk-in robe
– Air-conditioning system and ceiling fans throughout
– Office or Parent’s retreat
– Sun room
– Polished timber and tile floor coverings throughout
– 2 fully renovated bathrooms and toilets
– Upgraded kitchen has 5-element gas cooktop, electric oven, new Smeg dishwasher, ducted range hood, tile splash back, pantry, servery and plumbed-in for fridge that dispenses ice and water
– NBN connected, new tile floor coverings in dining, kitchen and sun room
– Powered work shed + Garden shed
– Elevated gazebo/deck area with power points and canopy
– Child friendly, lockable front and rear gates secure Spa and Sauna area.
– 5.5kW, 20-panel Solar electric system
– 3,000 litre Rain water tank
– Double lock up remote-controlled garage and single carport
– 805m2 block of land with paved court yard and pathways around the garden
– Located close to public and private schools, bus and train transport, parklands, lake, local shops, child care centres, university, and within minutes to Westfield, Costco and Ikea, in the nearby suburb of North Lakes with easy access to the Bruce Highway
Council Rates : $449.12/Quarter
Water Rates : $405.41/Quarter