Close to schools, bus transport, local shops, day care centres and maybe even close to your heart. This property is really handy to everything!
If you’re looking for a family home oozing with charm and character, then you may wish to consider this home centrally located in the heart of Bracken Ridge.
Highly suitable to first home buyers, investors or down sizers, this lowset brick and tile home boasts of high ceilings and open plan living.
The kitchen has been upgraded and features stone bench tops and lots of cupboard space. It has 4 good size bedrooms and a 2-way bath to speed everyone happily away!
The side access leads you straight into the easy-care gardens where you can bring in a caravan, trailer or a boat. There’s enough room to build a pool or a bigger shed in the fully fenced yard.
If you are looking for a home that is handy to everything and enjoy its potential and fantastic location, this could be the opportunity for you. Don’t miss out – call The Lolit Bumanlag Team for your viewing pleasure.
Summary of Features:
• High raked ceilings in lounge, kitchen and dining
• Open plan layout of living, dining and kitchen has ceiling fan and air-con
• 4 bedrooms, all have built-ins, 1 bedroom has mirrored built-in and high ceilings
• Master bedroom has new air-con and ceiling fan
• Two-way bathroom and powder area
• Kitchen has electric stove and oven, dishwasher, range hood and stone benchtops
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Side access ideal to bring in boat, trailer or caravan
• Single carport, Garden shed
• Brick construction and tile roof
• Tropical trees like bananas, jackfruit, guava, lemon, papaya and moringa (drumstick tree)
• 580m2 block of land
• Located within minutes to the nearest bus stop at Denham St and close to the Bracken Ridge Plaza, TAFE Bracken Ridge Campus, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, St John Fisher College, Norris Rd State School, Bracken Ridge State School, Sandgate High School, The Emily Seebohm Aquatic Centre, Bracken Ridge Skate Park, Library, child care centre and 20-minute drive to the Brisbane CBD
Council Rates – $348.05/Quarter
Water Rates – $404.73 (depends on number of household)