Located in a desirable pocket within walking distance to shops, schools, community centre, train, bus, parks and walking paths, this home offers the ideal lifestyle – without the tedious upkeep!
Not only boasting an open plan layout that is sure to impress, this home also features a neutral colour palette and quality finishes throughout.
The spacious kitchen offers loads of bench and cupboard space plus a breakfast bar, gas cooking and a dishwasher. The tiled open-plan living and dining area flows seamlessly out to the generous covered outdoor area which presents the ideal place to spend quality time with family and friends.
Whether you’re looking for your new home to live in or are an astute investor looking to further capitalize, this property is definitely worth seeing but be quick as homes of this quality, in this location don’t last long!
Notable features include:
– Fully ducted a/c throughout
– Master bedroom with WIR, ensuite
– Sizable 2nd and 3rd bedrooms – both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Main bathroom with separate shower, bath tub and separate toilet for added convenience
– Open plan layout with tiled living and dining areas
– Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cook, dish washer and oven
– Great sized covered outdoor patio
– Remote Control Single Garage
– Good-sized courtyard
– Low maintenance home
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– walking distance to Hidden World park/playground
– 100m to the Community Garden
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min drive, 10 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (4 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive).
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive)