Looking for a home that is brilliantly located within short walking distance to the beautifully landscaped series of lakes, parks, bike and extensive walking trails and playground areas? How about a home for a relaxing natural environment to enjoy? The glorious open space at the Lake Reflections precinct is great for family BBQ while kids enjoy the playground facilities. You can even take your dogs to off-leash parks! This is the Warner Lakes lifestyle ideal for family of every age.
You will be captivated by the stunning chic finishes, maximum utilisation of space and meticulous design of this home as you journey into the family-friendly layout of open living spaces, natural lights and neutral color pallet throughout the home.
The home encompasses generous size living areas, large bedrooms, and side access for a boat or trailer. It has glass sliders with security screen to private alfresco and decked outdoor area ideal for Sunday BBQ. It provides plenty of privacy in the fully fenced yard for the kids and pets to play safely in the easy-care yard.
If low-maintenance home with superb fantastic location and care-free lifestyle are high on your list of priorities, then this is the home for you. Make sure you inspect it or call Lolit for more information.
Summary of Features:
– Office, Lounge, and Dining
– Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, 5-element gas cook top, oven, dishwasher, tile splash back, ducted range hood, walk-in pantry, space for 2-door fridge and plumbed in for fridge that dispenses ice and water
– Powder room or 3rd toilet
– Remote-controlled double lock up garage
– Spacious covered deck for outdoor entertaining has ceiling fan
– 4 Spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, and 3 have built-ins,
– Media room being used as a 5th bedroom or teen age retreat and has access to balcony
– King size master bedroom has en-suite, twin vanity, walk-in robe and opens out to balcony
– Main bathroom has separate bath and shower
– Study nook
– Built in 2011 by Orbit Homes
– Brick veneer construction and tile roof
– Double gated side access ideal for boat or trailer
– Stone bench tops throughout
– 26-Panel solar electric system
– Ducted air-conditioning system
– Storage space, Gas hot water system
– Separate laundry, Garden shed
– Salt water swimming pool, Rain water tank
– Currently rented at $750/week
– NBN Fibre to the node
– 490m2 block of land
– Close to lakes and parklands, off leash dog park, boat park, private and public schools, USC in nearby suburb of Petrie, golf course, Warner Marketplace, and just 30-minute drive to the Brisbane CBD
Council Rates: $493.36
Water Rates: $293.42