Tucked away in one of Fitzgibbons most tightly held pockets a rare opportunity to purchase a charming and spacious 3-bedroom home overlooking greenery and parkland. Ideal for the professional family or downsizer seeking convenience and privacy.
Despite sharing a common wall this home is designed to offer privacy and independence with light-filled open-plan living area that seamlessly integrates the lounge, dining, and kitchen spaces. The well-appointed kitchen features modern appliances, ample storage, and a breakfast bar, creating a central hub for culinary delights and entertaining guests.
The master bedroom situated at the back of the home is a true retreat capturing the most out of the private back yard with large windows allowing natural light to flood the room, and a private ensuite bathroom and walk in robe. Two additional bedrooms are well-proportioned and come with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, ensuring ample storage space for all occupants. The second bathroom services these bedrooms and is equipped with a bathtub and shower.
This home flows seamlessly through to a covered outdoor patio with a low maintenance back yard. This space is perfect for hosting barbecues, enjoying outdoor meals, or simply unwinding with a book while appreciating the peaceful surroundings.
Notable Features include:
– 3 good sized bedrooms
– Air conditioning in master bedroom and living/dining area
– Well appointed kitchen with breakfast bar
– Well kept main bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Fully enclosed private backyard
– Single remote-controlled garage
– Very low maintenance with NO BODY CORP
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Additional 2 bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Overlooking parkland
– Move in ready
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– short stroll to Hidden World park/playground
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Bus stop with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min drive, 10 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School, Holy Spirit College (opening January 2022) and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children.
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive).
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).