Imagine being able to enjoy the privacy and freedom of owning a home but with the low maintenance benefits of a villa! Well imagine no more – this rare gem offers the best of both worlds!!
Nestled in a quiet, leafy street only a short stroll from public transport, this low set brick home boasts private front and back yards with plenty of room for your kids and pets to run around.
The home has been lovingly maintained by the owners, offering an ideal layout comprising of a tastefully renovated kitchen and open plan living and dining area to the front of the property, with the 3 bedrooms toward the back of the home. The main bathroom is centrally located with a separate toilet for added convenience.
Not only does this home offer brilliant entertaining possibilities and personal space, but it also has the often overlooked essentials such as separate laundry, fully fenced yard.
– Freshly repainted & new flooring throughout
– 3 good-sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 of them with built-ins
– Air conditioning in master bedroom and living/dining area
– Well-kept main bathroom
– Separate toilet
– Fully enclosed spacious back yard
– Single carport
– Renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboards
– High quality appliances
– Separate Laundry with direct external access
– Low maintenance with NO BODY CORP
– Located in a highly desirable pocket close to shops, schools, restaurants, childcare, parks and walking paths, this home is an opportunity not to be missed!
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– 300m from Hidden World park/playground
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Bus stop with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min drive, 10 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School, Holy Spirit College (opening January 2022) and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children.
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive).
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).
Whether you’re a first home buyer, a downsizer, an astute investor or simply looking for a low maintenance lifestyle, this home is a must see!