You won’t be disappointed in this wonderful North-facing high set home. It’s been fully renovated and ready to move into. And as a bonus, there’s room to spread out both inside and outside. The sunsets from the back deck are magnificent as you relax high above the neighbouring homes.
• Air-conditioned open-plan living
• Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards
• Stone bench top to breakfast bar
• Bosch dishwasher
• Separate entry with deep storage
• Internal stairs
• Air-conditioned rumpus downstairs
• Study downstairs could be used as an extra bedroom/teenager’s retreat
• Outdoor living upstairs and downstairs
• Extra large bedrooms
• Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
• Air-conditioned master & second bedrooms
• Ceiling fans
• Downstairs bathroom
• Plenty of storage
• Remote garage doors
• Solar panels
• Colorbond fencing
• Solid retaining walls
• Side access for boat or trailer
• Water tank
• Fire pit in backyard
• Mountain views from deck
Your family can enjoy their evening meals on the deck while watching the sunset. The extra-large front bedrooms and the upstairs living room are North facing where you can enjoy the warm winter sun.
Set high in a sought-after area in Bray Park, this home is within walking distance to sporting grounds, dog park, Club Pine Rivers and Lawnton Railway station.
Your children can walk to Bray Park Primary School or Holy Spirit Catholic Primary School.
There’s great shopping at Lawnton and North Lakes is only 15 minutes’ drive where there’s great picnic areas and major shopping. It’s only a short drive (or within walking distance) to the Petrie University Campus.
If you’re the outdoors type, Lake Samsonvale is just a short drive away, where you can have family outings or just enjoy nature at its finest.
If you’re looking for an investment property, this home will return $650 to $680 per week.
Bray Park has so much to offer, and this home is worth putting in your list.