If you’re looking for a larger home in a high position to catch the breezes, this home could be it!
• Potential dual living
• 3 bedrooms upstairs
• 2 rooms used as bedrooms downstairs
• 2 bathrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs)
• Legal height downstairs
• Flexible outdoor living with front balcony & patio, back deck & back alfresco area
• Inground pool
• Built-in bar in downstairs rumpus
• 4 of the 5 bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
• Kitchen with Bosch Dishwasher, plenty of cupboards, and a double-door pantry
• Air-conditioned lounge room and master bedroom
• Plenty of storage with extra cupboards, under-stairs storage, and a store-room downstairs
• 607m2 land
Not only is the home roomy, flexible, and attractive, the yard is low maintenance too. All you have to do is mow the front footpath, blow the leaves away, and scoop the pool. The home is in a sought-after position 250m to Ferny Hills Primary school and 1.4km to Ferny Grove High School. It’s just a 5 minute walks to the aquatic centre and George Wilmore Park complete with playground and basketball court. There’s plenty of shopping opportunities with Arana Plaza only 5 minutes’ drive away.
To make this home more attractive, the Ferny Grove Railway Station is just an 18 minutes’ walk and the bus stop is 315m away. The Ferny Grove Railway Station upgrade is to include a cinema
You’ll have to be quick to inspect this one. This home will be sold in the next 3 weeks. If not sold beforehand, it will be auctioned on Thursday, 2nd March.