Perfectly positioned in a highly sought-after pocket of Fitzgibbon and surrounded by the peace and tranquillity of parklands. This double storey home is designed for families and anyone who loves to entertain. With a layout to envy and a peaceful location, this beautiful family home has enough room for your whole family and then some!
Features 4 bedrooms – the master bedroom with ensuite and a spacious walk-in robe. The 3 other bedrooms are generous in size and all with built-ins. There is also an additional powder room on this level for added convenience. The main bathroom is located downstairs with 2 of the bedrooms, it offers a separate bathtub, shower and toilet.
The modern and easy working kitchen provides a beautiful environment for the cook of the house, complete with 20mm stone tops, high quality appliances, a breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space. The main open plan area is designed for both living and entertaining which flows seamlessly out to a large undercover deck to maximise the entertaining potential.
The additional family area downstairs opens out to a tiled outdoor entertaining area, a large fully fenced backyard and a spacious in-ground pool which is hard to come by in Fitzgibbon!
Presents immaculately and features:
– 4 Great sized bedrooms (3 with vinyl tile flooring and carpet in the other)
– Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite (stone top, his & her vanities)
– Main bathroom downstairs with separate bathtub, shower, toilet
– Plus a powder room upstairs
– Modern kitchen with new stone bench tops, gas cook top and plenty of cupboard space and a breakfast bar, new Blanco granite sink & tapware
– Updated high quality appliances (oven, dishwasher…)
– Large open plan living/dining area
– Air conditioning in master bedroom and living area
– Large undercover entertaining deck with shade blinds
– Spacious recently installed inground Magnesium swimming pool with spa seat, 2x deck jets and coloured lighting for those night swims
– New Crim safe screens throughout the home
– Separate laundry with direct external access
– Downlights throughout
– Double electric car garage with epoxy floor, colour bond timber door with a merlin motor
– Fully fenced & landscaped back & front yards with quality Astroturf (no maintenance)
– Electric front security gate
– New Rheem Gas Hot water system.
– Newly installed solar system with Zever inverter.
– Work from home potential – 1 room is currently set up for a beauty business, with an additional space for a reception area.
– 300m from Hidden World park/playground
-Walking distance to train station and the New Holy School College
-Less than 1km to Taigum State School
– Less than 2km to shops, transport and other amenities.
– 1KM to Aldi & Coles
-12 Mmins to Westfield Chermside
– 11 mins to Boondall Entertainment Centre
– 16 mins to Brisbane Airport
Be quick to inspect today as homes of this calibre don’t last long!