This impressively large 4-bedroom family home has been recently updated with new carpets and fresh coat of paint for the new owners. Features an enviable, open plan layout with neutral colour palette, this home offers the modern-day family multiple living areas which are certain to please every member of the tribe!
All 4 bedrooms are over-sized with the master bedroom certain to impress, featuring an enviable ensuite as well as a great sized walk-in-robe. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms all have built-ins with ceiling fans. The main bathroom is ideally appointed with a separate toilet to suit those busy mid-week mornings.
The home is centred around its well-appointed entertainer’s kitchen featuring an abundance of bench and cupboard space, a family-sized breakfast bar with high quality appliances and Gas stove.
Located off the kitchen you will find the open-plan tiled living and dining area that flows out to the spacious covered entertaining area and a large grassed yard – the ideal spot for a bbq with family and friends! An additional living area offers a convenient space for a games area, play room for the kids or formal lounge/dining.
Notable features include:
– Open-plan living & dining area with air-conditioning
– Separate Formal living
– large kitchen with heaps of bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar, quality appliances
– Master bedroom with WIR, and well-appointed ensuite
– 3 additional bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
– Air con in master and formal living
– Well-kept main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
– Undercover entertaining patio
– Separate laundry with linin cupboard
– Double remote lock up garage
– Fully fenced yard for kids and pets
– Overlooking bushlands
– Large 600m2 block
– Highly desirable location in new estate
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Bellmere State School: 0.79km
– Morayfield State School 3.33km
– Caboolture Train Station: 4.5 km
– Caboolture Hospital: 5.2 km
– Caboolture Sports Complex: 5.8 km
– Caboolture Square Shopping Centre: 6.2 km
– Caboolture Golf Club: 6.8 km
– Morayfield Shopping Centre: 7.5 km
– Morayfield East State School: 8.3 km
– Beerburrum State Forest: 9.1 km
– USC Caboolture Campus: 10.6 km
– Australia Zoo: 17.2 km
With so much to offer, this property will be in demand, so act quickly as this fantastic opportunity to purchase in this area will not wait for you.