Step inside this stunning family residence which showcases 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms 2 car spaces, and is proudly perched on a sprawling 905sqm block.
Split across two levels, the bright and cosy interiors of the home are sundrenched and spacious, showcasing large windows, high raked ceilings, and air conditioning throughout. The open main living room will be a central hub for family activity, complemented by a secluded family nook for relaxing upstairs. For indoor entertaining, there is also a separate dining room which boasts fantastic garden and pool views.
On the first floor, discover the airy primary suite featuring a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite with a glass enclosed shower. A second spacious bedroom is also located on the first level of the home with convenient access to a separate toilet. The three additional generously sized and fully carpeted bedrooms are located on the second storey of the home along with a bathroom, living space and study nook – the perfect zone for teenagers to learn and relax.
Thoughtfully designed, the functional kitchen offers plenty of preparation space as well as quality appliances including a gas stove, electric oven, rangehood, and dishwasher. The central bathroom reflects the contemporary atmosphere and includes a superb corner spa-shaped bath tub, a glass-enclosed shower and a separate toilet for guest and family convenience.
Entertainers will adore the large covered outdoor area which overlooks the gardens and in-ground swimming pool. Watch the kids play in the cubby house, relax by the poolside gazebo while you fire up the barbeque and take in the Queensland summer sunshine.
Completing this wonderful residence is a large internal laundry with a walk-in linen cupboard, a double carport, fully-powered shed, freshly painted interiors upstairs, low maintenance gardens, and a 21 panel solar electric system.
Located on a quiet street in peaceful Petrie close to local schools and parks for recreation. Also in close proximity to the train station, shops, cafes, and other amenities – this property could not be more ideally placed!
Get in touch with The Lolit Bumanlag Team today at 0434 898 005 to secure your inspection – this gem will not last on the market for long.
Some notable features:
– High raked ceilings in lounge, kitchen and dining
– Lounge has air-con and ceiling fan
– 5 bedrooms, with Master and 1 bedroom located downstairs and 3 bedroom upstairs
– Master has en-suite, walk-in robe, air-con, and ceiling fan
– 3 Toilets and bath
– Main bathroom has spa-shaped bath tub, shower and separate toilet
– Separate laundry with walk-in linen closet
– Kitchen has gas stove, electric oven, rangehood, and dishwasher
– Study nook and living space upstairs
– 21-panel solar electric system
– In-ground pool has spacious gazebo
– Large covered outdoor entertaining area
– Kids’ cubby house
– Side access leading to double carport and powered shed
– Freshly painted upstairs
– Solar hot water system
– 2 x skylights
– 905m2 block of land
– Located in a quiet street close to schools, university, train station and shops
– Easy access to the motorway
Council Rate – $462.61/Quarter
Water Rate – $351.00/Quarter (depends on number of household)
Power Bill – $196.00/Quarter (with 5 household members)