Located in a desirable pocket and within walking distance to shops, schools, public transports, parks and walking paths, this modern Townhouse offers the ideal lifestyle – without the tedious upkeep!
Upstairs features 3 sizeable bedrooms with ceiling fans and study nook. Master bedroom is completed with a spacious walk-in-robe and large ensuite with separate bathtub and shower, whilst the 2 other bedrooms come with built-in robes. The main bathroom room is also located upstairs servicing both additional bedrooms.
Downstairs the well-appointed kitchen has plenty of bench space, offers electric cooking, an oven and a dishwasher. The open plan living/dining area opens out to a covered patio and a good-sized courtyard. There is a separate laundry and an additional powder rooms downstairs for added convenience.
Whether you’re looking for your new home to live in or are an astute investor looking to further capitalize, this property is definitely worth seeing but be quick as homes of this quality, in this location don’t last long!
– Clever floor plan & nice finishes throughout
– Only 7 years young
– 3 sizeable bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with WIR and large ensuite
– 2 additional bedrooms with built-in robes
– Study nook upstairs
– Open plan living and dining area
– Kitchen with electric cook top, dishwasher & oven
– Downstairs powder room
– Separate laundry
– Undercover patio
– Electric single lock up garage
– Low Body Corp fees
– Pets friendly complex
** Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– 700m to Aspley Hyper Market and host of other amenities
– 700m2 to Aspley Marketplace on Robinson Road West, Milestone Ear;ey Learning Centre
– 1km to Aspley East State School
– 1km to Aspley State School
– 2km to St. Dympna’s Primary School
– 2.3km to Westfield Chermside
– 3km to Zillmere Station and 3.3km to Geebung Station
– 4km to Prince Charles Hospital
– 13km to Brisbane Airport
– 15km to CBD
Be sure to inspect at the Open home or Call the Johnny Lin team for more information