Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac location, just a few minute walk to the local Woolworths and Genesis Christian College, this mid-90s brick-and-tile home is a fantastic find in today’s market. On a generous 745 sqm block with fenced and gated side access, The Lolit Bumanlag Team is proud to present to you 17 Silkwood Court in the sought-after suburb of Warner.
Coming up the long driveway, the under-roof carport provides space for two large vehicles, and the gated side access is ideal for a caravan or trailer. The gardens are beautifully manicured front and back, providing ample room for children and pets to play safely.
Inside, everything has been meticulously maintained, and the presentation is excellent. The eat-in kitchen is original, with a freestanding oven, rangehood and plenty of cabinet space. The main living space features a double brick exposed wall and has both fireplace and air conditioning for year-round comfort. This area also opens to the expansive outdoor entertaining area, where a multitude of speakers, ceiling fans and quality blinds extend the living space of the home – there’s even a wall-mounted TV out here to enjoy the game while working the barbecue!
Each of the three bedrooms has built-in robes and ceiling fans, while the main bedroom also has air conditioning and wall-mounted TV. The well-appointed family bathroom has a shower, a separate bathtub, and decent storage within the vanity.
The current owners have taken great care of this home, including repainting the roof, adding a bill-busting solar electric system and a rainwater tank with pump. Being safety conscious, they’ve also added an alarm system, four EUFY security cameras and Crimsafe screens, allowing you to sleep peacefully knowing you’re safe.
This is a beautiful home that has the potential to add value but has been so well maintained you can move in with nothing to do. Contact the Lolit Bumanlag Team today and ask to make 17 Silkwood Court your new address.
At A Glance:
– 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom lowset brick and tile home
– Beautifully maintained throughout
– Generous, fully fenced block with side access, 6m by 3m solar powered shed, water tank and excellent outdoor entertaining space
– Spacious living area and eat-in kitchen
– Air-conditioned main bedroom and living area
– Tinted glass doors and windows
– Double carport, fully fenced, and double-gated side access for boat/trailer
– Close to local shops, schools and parklands
– Quiet cul de sac location on a generous levelled block of 745 sqm