Introducing a fantastic opportunity for renovation enthusiasts! First time to the market, this well-loved home is located in the highly sought-after area of Chermside West, this highset brick and weatherboard home presents a promising project with tremendous potential. Boasting a clever floorplan and hardwood floors throughout, this property offers ample space, storage and endless potential.
As you step inside, you’ll be greeted by a generous open plan that allows for versatile living arrangements. The home features a spacious living area that leads seamlessly into the dining space located just off the kitchen with the option to open up the kitchen to create a large open plan kitchen.
The kitchen provides a functional layout with ample cabinetry and countertop space. With your creative touch, it can be transformed into a culinary haven that suits your personal style.
The 4 well-sized bedrooms offer comfortable accommodation for a growing family. The centrally located bathroom with separate toilet provides the essential fixtures and fittings and serves as a blank canvas for your renovation vision.
Situated on a generous flat block, this property also offers outdoor space for you to make your mark. The backyard presents an excellent opportunity to add a pool, creating a private retreat or an entertainers deck leading off the kitchen that complements the Queensland lifestyle.
One of the standout features of this property is its amazing location surrounded by. Chermside West is a highly desirable suburb known for its convenience and amenities. You’ll find yourself just moments away from local schools, parks, shopping centres, and an array of dining options. Public transportation options are also within easy reach, ensuring easy access to the wider Brisbane area.
– Oversized bedrooms 2 with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Side access
– Double lock up garage with generous storage
– 610m2 flat block
– Well appointed main bathroom with separate toilet
– Private spacious back yard and room for a pool
– Additional study/home office space
– Flexible space downstairs for storage with multipurpose room
– 11 kms to Brisbane CBD and walking distance to public transport
– 20 Min to Brisbane Airport
– 2.3km (5 minutes) to Westfield Shopping centre
– 0.5km to Craigslea State High school
– 1.77km to Aspley State School
– 1.2km to Prince Charles Hospital
– 1.8km to North West private Hospital