Located in the one of the best positions in Fitzgibbon only a stone’s throw away to the “Nest” (Featuring Bean & Loaf Café, BWS, Night Owl, Restaurants, Medical precinct and much more) as well as minutes’ walk to the local train station.
Finished to the highest of standards, you will be impressed by the designer influences throughout, which include 2.7m high ceilings, 40mm stone bench top in the kitchen, ceiling fans throughout the bedrooms and living rooms, and the list goes on.
This is a huge cash flow positive property for investors with the combined rental return of $695 per week and NO BODY CORP
*162A Carselgrove Avenue – lease ends 02/03/2023 – $405 per week
Features two good-sized bedrooms with built in robes, separated by the generously sized bathroom. An open plan kitchen/dining with living area allows for easy entertaining and socialisation, while the front balcony is the perfect alfresco breakfast area. The property is polished off with split system reverse cycle A/C units in the lounge room and main bedroom, a separate laundry, under stairs storage and a double lock up car garage.
*162B Carselgrove Avenue – lease ends 16/09/2022 – $290 per week
Features a tiled & air conditioned master studio suite with its own private entrance fully equipped with a kitchenette, including a stove, convection oven, a washer as well as its own bathroom, balcony, and plenty of off street parking.
** Additional Parking corner Of Conimbla Street & Heathcote Lane**
** Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Bus stop with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min drive, 10 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School, Holy Spirit College (opening January 2022) and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children.
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive).
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).
This home will not be on the market for long, inspect at our open home!