Perfectly located in a quiet pocket at the end of a cul-de-sac, this family-friendly home offers the ultimate level of privacy and low maintenance living. You will enjoy the convenience of being close to all amenities including public transport, schools, shops, restaurants, parks & bike paths.
This 3-bedroom low set home features open plan living and dining areas which flow out to a covered alfresco area as well as the spacious and fully fenced back yard with plenty of room for your kids and pets to run around.
You will love the well-appointed kitchen that offers plenty of bench space as well as a spacious pantry. All bedrooms are light and bright with plenty of space & built-in-robes. The master bedroom has a large wardrobe and ensuite & A/c
Not only does this home offer brilliant entertaining possibilities and personal space, but it also has the often overlooked essentials such as separate laundry, A/c in the living and dining Plus a two car lock up carport.
– 3 large bedrooms with built-ins,
– Master bedroom with ensuite + A.c
– Open plan living and dining area with A/c
– Spacious kitchen
– main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Separate toilet for added convenience
– Separate Laundry with direct external access
– Covered alfresco area
– Fully fenced yard
– Positioned in the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Bus stop with high frequency and express Bus service during peak times with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min drive, 10 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School, Holy Spirit College and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children.
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive).
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).