Welcome home to this magnificent highset gem nestled in the desirable neighbourhood of Zillmere. Upon entering, you’ll be captivated by the warmth and charm exuded by this delightful home with hardwood timber floors and sleek modern finishes. The open and airy layout creates a seamless flow between the living and dining area, making it ideal for both relaxing with loved ones and entertaining guests.
The heart of the home lies in the tastefully renovated large kitchen, featuring sleek wood look finish countertops, contemporary cabinetry, and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances. Step outside onto the rear balcony, where you can bask in the serenity of your private outdoor oasis. With plenty of space for a seating area or outdoor dining set, this tranquil retreat is perfect for savouring your morning coffee or hosting summer barbecues with family and friends whilst overlooking the large grassed backyard.
Boasting three bedrooms all are oversized and light filled, additional sitting area/parents retreat area off the master bedroom providing this property offers the perfect blend of comfort, style, and convenience.
Located in the sought-after suburb of Zillmere, this home enjoys proximity to a range of amenities. Shopping centres, schools, parks, and public transportation options are all within easy reach, ensuring you have everything you need for a convenient and fulfilling lifestyle.
– 3 over-sized bedrooms, 2 of them with built-ins
– Parents retreat off master bedroom
– Open plan living/dining area with air con
– Beautifully renovated kitchen with high quality appliances
– Separate bath, shower and separate toilet
– Additional power room downstairs
– Laundry downstairs
– Updated and well maintained bathroom
– Tandem lockup garage that could fit 2 cars
– Undercover rear deck
– Large and fully fenced back yard
– Undercover patio
– Extra storage room downstairs
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– 1km Zillmere Railway Station
– 800m to Zillmere IGA, Post Office and other stores
– 15km to Brisbane Airport
– 17km to Brisbane City
– Bus stop, with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times, with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD
– Various schools and childcare facilities close by
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive)
– Short strolls to walking tracks, bike paths and parks
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive)
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 minute drive)