Perfectly set in a quiet and highly sought after complex Dorchester Rise, this ultimate 4-bedroom villa is as large as any other free-hold home, offering a practical layout and brilliant proportions; this home is awaiting a buyer seeking the best in location, quality, functionality and style.
The home is centred around its well-appointed entertainer’s kitchen featuring an abundance of bench and cupboard space, a family sized breakfast bar with high quality appliances, electric cook top and dishwasher.
Located off the kitchen you will find the open-plan tiled living and dining area which flows out to the covered entertaining area with ceiling fan – the ideal spot for a bbq with family and friends while watching the kids and pets running around the large and fully-fenced back yard.
The master bedroom is certain to impress, featuring an enviable ensuite as well as a great sized walk-in-robe and air-conditioning. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms all have built-ins and ceiling fans. The main bathroom is ideally appointed with a separate toilet to suit those busy mid-week mornings.
Notable features include:
– Open-plan living & dining area with air-conditioning
– large kitchen with stone benches and cupboard space, breakfast bar, electric cooktop and dishwasher
– Master bedroom with walk-in-robe, A/C and well-appointed ensuite
– 3 more bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Well-kept main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
– Entertaining patio overlooking the fully fenced backyard
– Double remote lock up garage
– Separate laundry
– Fully fenced yard for kids and pets
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min drive, 10 min walk)
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre & Westfield Strathpine (10 min drive)
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive)
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 min drive)
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive)