Only 6 minutes’ drive to Petrie, this is country living in a suburban location with all the conveniences that living in the developing area of Petrie offers.
• Just under 2 acres of usable land (7274m2)
• Formal entry
• Large living spaces
• Timber joinery to living areas and kitchen
• Fireplace to formal living room
• Kitchen with granite benchtops, two-pack cupboards and 900mm oven and cooktop
• Air-con to formal lounge, Office and one bedroom
• Ceiling fans in other rooms
• 5 bedrooms
• 2 Renovated bathrooms
• Living areas, and three bedrooms open onto covered verandas
• Under cover accommodation for 8 cars (includes large two-bay shed with power)
• Covered outdoor area overlooking the pool leading onto a thatched gazebo
• In-ground pool
• Solar power
• Security screens
• Water glimpses to Lake Kurwongbah
This roomy 5 bedroom home gives you the ideal location for a family wanting space, privacy, and easy access to Petrie township.
This property is an ideal playground for growing children to run and enjoy an outdoor lifestyle. The outdoor area around the pool gives you plenty of space to relax and enjoy the view over the land through to Lake Kurwongbah.
The 5th bedroom provides a great spot for a home business situation, with access from the front of the house. The 3rd & 4th bedroom are ideal for older children, who can come and go through external access without disturbing the rest of the house.
With accommodation for 8 cars, this is an ideal location for someone who restores cars or has teenagers with cars.
The uses for this property are many and varied, but before you decide how you can use it, you’d better organise an inspection before someone else buys it.