Unlock the true potential of 100 Beeville Rd, Petrie. Whether you’re looking for a family home, an investment opportunity, a multi-generational living space or dual living arrangements, this property delivers. The self-contained flat downstairs provides the flexibility to adapt the space to suit your unique needs.
Showcasing the beauty of weatherboard craftmanship, this high-set retreat offers 3 bedrooms upstairs, open plan layout flowing through to a massive rear deck perfect for entertaining, relaxation or outdoor dining. Downstairs you will find a fully built-up self-contained granny flat offering privacy and independence for guests, family members, or a dual living arrangement. It includes a utility room which owners are using as a fourth bedroom, an en-suite and a separate lounge ensuring a comfortable and convenient living space.
If you’re an avid traveller or have guests with caravans, you’ll appreciate the convenience of the newly-concreted caravan pad. It provides secure and stable parking spot for your caravan and cars. Embrace sustainability and enjoy the benefits of renewable energy while saving on electricity costs with the solar electric system installed in this house.
Conveniently located just a stone’s throw away from the local shops and close to the beautiful Lake Kurwongbah, it is within close proximity to local schools, bus and train transport, day care centres, parklands, and a short drive to the University of the Sunshine Coast, Petrie Campus, and Westfield Shopping Centre in nearby suburb of North Lakes. Call the Lolit Bumanlag Team for more information.
Some notable features:
• High-set home with 3 bedrooms and 2 built-in robes
• Freshly painted and newly-installed hybrid floor coverings upstairs
• Master has air-con, ceiling fan, and glass sliding doors to front verandah
• 3-car space and off-street parking
• Massive 10 x 5mts rear deck
• Modern kitchen with gas stove, oven, and range hood
• Garden shed, Termite baits throughout the home
• Two split-system air-con units
• Ceiling fans throughout
• 23-panel 5kW Solar electric system
• Electric hot water system
• Downstairs has self-contained flat or parent’s retreat with open layout of living, dining and kitchen, a utility room being used as 4th bedroom, kitchen with gas stove and electric oven, rangehood, bar, en-suite and laundry
• 666m2 block of land
• Walk to the local IGA shops and Lake Kurwongbah, and within close proximity to schools, lakes, day care centres, parklands, and public transport