This charming and spacious lowset rendered brick home located in a desirable pocket of Fitzgibbon. With 4 bedrooms this property offers ample space for comfortable family living all year round. The home is centred around its well-appointed entertainer’s kitchen featuring an abundance of bench and cupboard space, a family sized breakfast bar with quality appliances.
One of the standout features of this home is the large enclosed with Crim safe patio, perfect for hosting gatherings or enjoying leisurely afternoons. This additional living space seamlessly extends the indoor living area and provides a versatile area for relaxation and entertainment. Whether you desire an alfresco dining experience or a cosy spot to unwind, this patio caters to your every need.
All the windows and doors in this property are fitted with Crim safe screens, providing an added layer of security and peace of mind. You can enjoy fresh air and natural light while keeping your home safe.
The four bedrooms are well-proportioned and offer comfortable accommodation for the entire family. The master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom, providing a private retreat for the homeowners. The remaining bedrooms share a well-appointed main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet to suit those busy mid-week mornings.
Outside, the property offers a low-maintenance yard, allowing you to spend more time enjoying your home rather than maintaining it. The large 2-car garage provides secure parking for your vehicles with still enough room for storage, there is an additional double car port for further parking options.
Notable features include:
– large open-plan living and dining area with air-conditioning
– Enclosed outdoor patio allows for all year-round entertainment
– Large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, standalone breakfast bar and dishwasher
– Master bedroom with walk-in-robe, ensuite
– 3 more bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
– Well-kept main bathroom
– Crim Safe throughout
– Double remote lock up garage plus additional double car port
– Separate laundry
– Fully fenced yard for kids and pets to run around
– Large 450m2 block
– Highly desirable location
Situated in Fitzgibbon, this home benefits from a convenient location. It is close to schools, parks, shops, and public transportation options, ensuring that everything you need is within easy reach.
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Bus stop with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min drive, 10 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School, Holy Spirit College and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children.
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive).
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).