If you’re looking for a home that offers not only a much sought-after lifestyle in Petrie but heaps of added extras, then look no further as your search could be over. Situated only a short distance to schools, local shops, transport, lake, parklands, day care centres and the university, this home has heaps to offer and plenty of potential for future growth.
Situated in a quiet street, on a slightly elevated block capturing cool breezes, this home will suit any astute buyer looking for a comfortable and charming home with plenty of character and potential. It has 2 living areas ideal for family with extended members.
Upstairs include open living, kitchen, and dining with outdoor access directly to the large covered deck overlooking the well-manicured gardens. The kitchen has been upgraded with modern appliances where you can cook up a culinary masterpiece. There is ample work space and heaps of cupboard space.
All 3 bedrooms are of good size and there is a utility or rumpus downstairs that the owner is utilizing as their office. This is an ideal place for family with teen agers or parents living with them. It has tile floor coverings, air-con, toilet and shower close by.
Well-maintained throughout and meticulously cared for by the current owner , this wonderful family home has been upgraded giving it a fresh look so don’t be surprised if this property doesn’t last long. Call Lolit now to avoid missing out!
Some notable features:
• Immaculately presented high-set home
• 3 bedrooms, all with built-ins and air-cons
• 2 Toilets and renovated main bathroom with spa-shaped bath
• Open plan living has air-con and opens out to verandah
• Utility/Rumpus or office downstairs for those who work from home
• Modern kitchen has gas cooktop, electric oven, range hood, dishwasher, tile splash back and pull up drawer
• Polished timber, tile, and carpet floor coverings
• Spacious deck overlooking the lovely gardens
• Garden shed
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage
• Double-gated side access ideal to bring in boat, caravan or trailer
• Beautifully landscaped gardens
• 608m2 block of land
• Close to local shops, parklands, lake, transport, schools, and the university
Council rates – $404.20
Water rates – $468.53