Tri-level townhouse suited to the astute investor looking to expand or start their investment portfolio. With good tenants already in place paying $350 per week, this townhouse spans over 3 levels boasting a clever floor plan to maximise the living and bedroom spaces.
The top floor features 2 good sized bedrooms both with built in robes and ceiling fans with the master bedroom leading to a private balcony. The well-kept bathroom is conveniently located between both bedrooms with a separate toilet accommodating for those busy mid-week mornings.
Middle floor accommodates a cleverly designed open plan living and dining area leading off the well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space opening up to a well-positioned balcony maximising the living space.
The Ground floor features a single lockup garage that leads to a private court yard with direct internal access.
• 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom 1 car Townhouse
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Original kitchen with electric stove, plenty of storage and Incorporated laundry
• Open plan living and dining
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• Sizeable private court yard
• Small, quiet complex with very low Body Corporate
• 35 m walk to Kuran Street Bus Stop
• 700 m walk to Westfields Chermside Shopping Centre
• 1.3 km walk to Prince Charles Hospital
• 1.9 km walk to Craigslea State School
• 5.4 km drive to Northgate Train Station
• 11.6 km drive to Brisbane City