Harcourts Pinnacle has launched Pinnacle Expo. Following on from previous information events earlier in the year, we will now have an afternoon of events on the one day.
Below is the agenda for the afternoon and the Form to Register your attendance for the different sessions you will attend. Register quick as places will be limited.
Residential Property Investment Session 2 – 3pm
- Minimum Housing Standards
- Commbank; What to consider when purchasing an investment + Setting up your loan to suit your lifestyle.
- What is the ideal investment?
- What to expect from your Property Manager?
Commercial Real Estate Investment Session 3.30 – 4.30pm
- Equity required for commercial property and assessing borrowing capacity with Carlos Natale Carlo from Commbank Business
- Nic Gould from Colwell Conveyancing; Common mistakes made in Commercial Real Estate.
- Phil Grant from NAI Harcourts Pinnacle; How to maximise your profit margin when transacting Commercial Real Estate.
Careers in Real Estate Information Session 5 – 6pm
- Tips on how to get into the industry + What it is like to work in the industry
- Ly Mai Path to Success – From Vietnam to Successful Lead Agent with the Johnny Lin Team
- Tips on being a successful Real Estate Agent
Reserve your free spot HERE
Location: Aspley Hornets Football Club – 50 Graham Rd, Carseldine QLD 4034
For more information on the Pinnacle Expo, contact Meg Lundberg on 07 3862 8666 or [email protected]