A townhouse with a heart that is truly a home. For those looking for something a little special, with modern comforts, practical living, and a touch of leisure this home is truly a joy to view. With three good size bedrooms, all with built-in robes, additional storage, stone benchtops, and a unique rear patio, this home keeps delivering.
The heart of the home is truly where the meals and conversations are had. The open-plan kitchen, dining, and meals effortlessly flow into the rear courtyard. The smiles don’t stop there, with no rear neighbors and a private separate garden bed, your inner green thumb will begin to shine.
Upstairs enjoys an air-conditioned master bedroom with oversized double-built robes, a separate study nook, and two great-sized bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and built-in robes. The main bathroom is easy accessibility from the second and third bedroom, allowing privacy and a sense of space amongst its occupants.
This unique home is truly special, it offers many creatures comforts and it’s hard not to fall in love with the lifestyle on offer. A home not to be missed.
– Air-conditioned master bedroom with great storage and ensuite
– Good sized second and third bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and built-in robes
– Separate study nook or additional sitting area
– Clever use of storage under staircase
– Open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge room
– Private courtyard with access to additional garden strip, great for planting edible vegetation
– Kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, and a good amount of storage
– Separate laundry
– Downstairs powder room
– Lockup automatic garage
– NBC connected
– Pool within complex
– 4min drive to Taigum Square ( Woolworths, post office, taxi pick-up)
– 4min drive to Taigum Shopping Village ( Coles, Aldi, Restrauants)
– 2min drive to Taigum State School
– 9min drive to Nudgee College
– 5min from Carseldine Station
– 9min drive to Westfield Chermside
– 14min drive to Brisbane airport