Create or start your real estate road map here. Whether you are buying your first investment or adding to your property portfolio this property should be at the top of the list. With 4 good sized rooms on a 540m2 block.
Situated down a great street surrounded by quality homes this appealing investment starter is ready for new beginnings. The open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge are essential for the ever growing needs of renters.
The current tenants are paying $455 per week and have a lease ending in 2022 (24/3/22)
– 4 good sized bedrooms
– King sized master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Second, third & fourth bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
– Well-proportioned kitchen with ample storage and large pantry
– Open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge
– Sliding door access from the dining room to undercover backyard patio.
– Large laundry
– No rear neighbors
– 7 min drive to Bracken Ridge State School
– 6 min drive to St Joseph’s Primary School
– 2 min drive to Bracken Ridge TAFE
– 3 min drive to local eateries
– 3 min drive to Bracken Ridge Plaza
– 5 min drive to Bald Hills Train Station
– 8 min drive to Carseldine or Deagon Station
– 16 min drive to Westfield Chermside
– 22 min drive to Brisbane airport
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us today.