There is defiantly more than meets the eye at 9 Natius street with two living areas, separate dining, two outdoor entertaining areas, and vehicle access on both sides of the home, Sitting neatly on a flat 620m2 block, this home has space and practicality in mind. If you are looking for the perfect first home or adding to your portfolio, then this one is a must to see.
The front living area enjoys air conditioning and access to the expansive rear yard. Entertain the kids, host family gatherings, or enjoy a moment of solitude as the fully fenced yard is both private and secure. Both sides of the home enjoy vehicle access which is often rare to find.
The kitchen is well-appointed with a great amount of storage whilst overlooking the second entertaining area and casual meals. This way ensures the family stays as one but provides a little separation if needed. For a formal occasion, the dining room can be used or easily turn this space into a study. Providing another practical and functional area.
The 2-way bathroom has been renovated and updated to spoil all who occupy. The large bathtub will be thoroughly enjoyed, adding another desirable feature to this home. All three bedrooms are of a good size with ceiling fans and built-in robes, air-con in the master.
This home is one to see, with proximity to local shopping, schooling and public transport, the location is hard to beat. This home represents good buying, with a low maintenance living and a practical layout it is defiantly one to inspect.
– Two separate living areas
– Separate dining area
– Two outdoor entertaining areas
– Good sized kitchen with ample storage and dishwasher
– Renovated and updated bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Three good size bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in -robes
– Tiled in all main living areas
– Good sized rear yard, fully fenced
– Front to rear vehicle access
– Security screens on most main windows
– Rainwater tank feeds the garden
– Small outdoor garden shed
– 4mins from Lawnton state school
– 7mins from Pine Rivers High school
– 5mins from Lawnton Station
– 9mins from Strathpine Shopping Centre