Located in the popular suburb of Everton Park, this three-bedroom townhouse is situated on a quiet street away from the hustle and bustle, whilst still being close to everything you need. Within the complex, the townhouse is situated centrally and is close to visitor cark parks for when family and friends come to visit.
Walking through the front door, you will walk into the spacious open-plan living and dining area featuring both air-conditioning and ceiling fans making sure you are set for summer. Moving through to the well-equipped kitchen where you will find a dishwasher, a large corner pantry and laundry room off to the right-hand side. The downstairs level is rounded out with a separate powder room, linen cupboard, under-stair storage and single remote lock-up garage. Three generously sized bedrooms and the main bathroom occupy the second level with the master bedroom boasting air-conditioning and an ensuite.
– 3 generously sized Bedrooms- all featuring built-ins and ceiling fans
– 2 Bedrooms have the bonus luxury of an air conditioner
– Ensuite to Master Bedroom
– Tiled open-plan living/dining area
– Kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooktop
– Laundry with direct courtyard access
– Downstairs Powder Room
– Under stair storage
– Single remote lock up garage
– 500m to Bus Stop
– 900m from Everton Park State School
– 1.1km to North West Private Hospital
– 2.6km to local shops, cafes and restaurants
– 3.3km to McDowall State School
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available